On Monday, January 18, 2021 at 5:11:03 PM UTC-8 Matt R wrote:

> Hi all, wondering if anyone has been able to get multiple weather stations
> running using a RedHat based distro (CentOS, Fedora, etc)?

I'd say "some assembly required" for RH-based distros.

The weewx-multi script that comes under util/init.d in the .tgz file is
Debian-specific and wouldn't work on a RH-based system.   That said, if you
diffed the weewx.debian and weewx-multi scripts there, you would see the
additions made to support running multiple instances.   You'd need to do
similar modifications to do a "weewx-multi.redhat" (so to speak) similarly
modified init script.

Definitely doable but you'd have to do the doing part.   I'm sure
Tom+Matthew would love a pull request with a working init file for RH that
supports multi.