Thank you for the explanation.  I incorrectly thought that cloudcover was
the data expected by pwsweather.  Now that I see that it is more involved,
I will wait patiently.  The reason for my interest is that the AerisPulse
app gives me data from a station many miles from me when I am reporting
data to them.  Their explanation is that they only use data from stations
that report Sky Cover data.  All others are ignored.

Again, thanks for the explanation.