If you installed the latest release, the command is:
wee_extension --install weewx-weatherlink-live-v1.0.5.tar.xz

If you cloned the git repository into, for example,
/home/foo/bar/weewx-weatherlink-live, use the command:
wee_extension --install /home/foo/bar/weewx-weatherlink-live
or cd to /home/foo/bar/weewx-weatherlink-live and then type:
wee_extension --install .