Firstly...
pip3 show pyownet
If you have pyownet installed, that should return something meaningful.

Or run python3 and import pyownet from that command line eg:-

$ python3
Python 3.7.3 (default, Dec 20 2019, 18:57:59)
[GCC 8.3.0] on linux
>>> import pyownet

If you don't have a good result as in the above, then what follows is mute.

Wordwrap is making that log dump hard to read but you are running python3.7
Not sure which owfs.py is being used as it appears to dump before we
get to that point.

which owfs.py are you using mwalls original, or my fork?
I know my fork works. mwalls has / had a few gotchas.

Reviewing your weewx.conf file, there is confusion within that.

 [[Services]]
        [...]
        #        data_services = user.owfs.OWFSService

[OWFS]
    interface = /dev/i2c-1
    driver = user.owfs
 [...]

You have the [OWFS] stanza configured as a driver
 (driver = user.owfs)

which makes sense as the [[Services]] is commented out
#        data_services = user.owfs.OWFSService

yet you're running with the Simulator driver.
Weewx can't have 2 drivers! 1 driver, the rest are services.

If you run it as a driver then the weewx.conf is almost correct but
you need to adjust the station_type.
station_type = OWFS

If you run it as a service then comment out # driver = user.owfs and
the station type will be whatever is the main driver (probably
Simulator as you have at  the moment)

But...
The biggest issue is the interface.
    interface = /dev/i2c-1

With pyownet the interface is no longer the adapter, it requires
owserver to handle that part.
owserver becomes the interface.

Install owserver.

modify weewx.conf
(optional) modify the [OWFS] section to point to owserver using
 interface = localhost:4304
Or just comment out
 #interface = /dev/i2c-1
and owfs.py should default to the correct one.

modify the owserver config file etc/owfs.conf file to point to your i2-c device

server: device /dev/i2c-1 # for a pi using i2c-1
server: port = 4304

If memory serves, those are the only 2 lines you will need in /etc/owfs.conf

check if pyownet is installed

Fix weewx.conf (choose either driver or service)

restart the owserver

restart weewx

Hope that makes sense.
Let us know how it goes.