The simplest would be to run 3 different instances of WeeWX on the same
computer. See the wiki article weewx-multi
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/weewx-multi>.

Then nominate one of the instances to do the reporting, making use of the
database from the other 2 instances. For example, if you wanted to make a
plot of outside temperature for today from the 3 different instances:

[[[daycompare]]]
   [[[[instance-1]]]]
       data_type = outTemp
       label = Stn 1
       data_binding = binding1
   [[[[instance-2]]]]
       data_type = outTemp
       label = Stn 2
       data_binding = binding2
   [[[[instance-3]]]]
       data_type = outTemp
       label = Stn 3
       data_binding = binding3

Where binding1, binding2, and binding3 are data bindings to the 3 different
databases.

See *Using multiple bindings
<http://www.weewx.com/docs/customizing.htm#Using_multiple_bindings>*.