This is a good point. I had it wrong. The value for almanac_time is used
for the position of the heavenly body. The database lookup is done with
whatever the "current  time" is, generally the last timestamp in the
database.

So, to set both, you'd have to do something like:

$almanac(almanac_time=1655805600,
temperature=$current(timestamp=1655805600).outTemp.raw,
pressure=$current(timestamp=1655805600).barometer.raw).sunrise

Hopefully that works!

Are you just experimenting, or do you have a use case where you want the
corrected sunrise at a specific time?