tke...@gmail.com schrieb am Freitag, 4. November 2022 um 17:01:25 UTC+1:

> $almanac(almanac_time=1655805600,
> temperature=$current(timestamp=1655805600).outTemp.raw,
> pressure=$current(timestamp=1655805600).barometer.raw).sunrise
>
> Hopefully that works!

It works perfect!

> Are you just experimenting, or do you have a use case where you want the
> corrected sunrise at a specific time?

Additionally to the weather observations we use WeeWX to store and
visualize the data of our photovoltaics system. There I am creating a table
like the NOAA tables, showing sunrise and sunset time and the time the sun
is up enough for photovoltaics and the energy production and also the
energy consumption for the time when the sun is up and when the sun is down
separately. When the sun is up we can use the energy directly out of the
photovoltaics system. When the sun is down we need to use a battery storage
system and/or buy energy from an electric power plant. So it seems useful
to know at which time of day we consume how much energy.