It sounds like the TWI instrument is emitting "altimeter" or "barometer",
but the driver is labelling it "pressure" (i.e., gauge pressure). So, weewx
feels the need to "correct" it to SLP, resulting in your enormous pressures.

I would recommend filing an issue at the TWI repository
<https://github.com/matthewwall/weewx-twi>. Expect it to take a while.
Matthew is swamped.

Or, better yet, do a fork and submit a PR.