Hello Gary and thank you again for your response.

1/If I put the option chart_fill_colors = Red in [[[daylinky1]]] as you
suggest, it curiously blocks everything. My histogram is not generated but
also the following ones from skin.conf.
If I replace chart_fill_colors = Red in the [[[[electricityLinky]]]]
section EVERYTHING works normally again.

2/ Well seen for the fill_color = Red option placed in the
[[[[electricityLinky]]]] section. This now generates red histograms for me.
If I set color = Red the title changes to red but also the edges of the
histograms ! :-(

The weewx documentation states:
"chart_line_colors: Each chart line is drawn in a different color. This
option is a list of those colors. If the number of lines exceeds the length
of the list, then the colors wrap around to the beginning of the list.
Optional. In the case of bar charts, this is the color of the outline of
the bar. Default is #0000ff, #00ff00, #ff0000.
Individual line color can be overridden by using option color."

Oddly enough, the "chart_line_colors = Black" option placed in the
[[[[electricityLinky]]]] section produces no effect...

On the other hand, if I do not stipulate color = Red, I have the borders of
the histograms which are a different color from red (blue).

I do not understand why !

Without option color = Red :
[image: daylinky1.png]

with options color = Red *and* chart_line_color = Black :

[image: daylinky2.png]