There is a bug in WeeWX that may cause chart_fill_colours to fail in some
circumstances if only a single colour name is specified. The bug will be
fixed in due course, but in the interim if you either specify a second
colour (eg chart_fill_colors = Red, Blue) or terminate the a single entry
with a comma (eg chart_fill_colors = Red,) it should generate the plot as
expected.

Same thing applies to chart_line_colors.

Gary