I’m using the standard 5 minute interval.  The files being uploaded are the
files generated by the standard and seasons report and the Saratoga extension.
As you can see the upload takes less than 2 seconds.  When I was using ftp to
upload I was getting errors due to the time it took.  Rsync was suggested and
it has been working well.  I don’t know much about how weewx and rsync work but
my internet host seems to think it is a software problem.