You are posting very cryptic information making helping you very difficult.
 And your font looks like you're yelling.

We need to see pieces of your actual configuration files:

   - post your weewx.conf RSYNC section(s)
   - post your ~/.ssh/config section for the host(s) you referenced in the
   RSYNC section in weewx.conf
   - (make sure you show use the ssh config for the user weewx runs as,
   whatever you are using)

It almost sounds like you have multiple RSYNC sections in weewx and you are
trying to upload twice, once to one user, once to a different user.
 Regardless, we need to see your actual config file sections to help much.