Morning.

Good suggestion on "loop on init", however I already have this setting
enabled (and have for a long time). I believe this setting applies once the
main loop starts, which is much later in the process.

The idea of delaying the start up of WEEWX is good, and I am in favour of
this approach. Question is (for the Linux novice) - how can you implement
this? Any thoughts?

Thanks
Neil