That is a very good log extract. From that extract WeeWX seems to be
running just fine with no errors. The lines similar to:
Feb 18 21:05:40 raspberrypi weewxd[35139]: DEBUG weewx.reportengine: Cannot
read localization file /etc/weewx/skins/neowx-material/lang/en.conf for
report 'StandardReport': Config file not found:
"/etc/weewx/skins/neowx-material/lang/en.conf".
Feb 18 21:05:40 raspberrypi weewxd[35139]: DEBUG weewx.reportengine: ****
Using defaults instead.
mean than an English language config file could not be found and the
defaults are being used instead. If your skin files are being generated in
the correct language you can ignore this.

The neowx-material SyntaxWarnings are exactly that, a warning and do not
appear to be causing a problem. If they are causing a problem then you
should take this up with the neowx-material author.

If your system is running error free and you are having problems viewing
current pages/plots in a browser the first thing to do is to clear the
browser cache. How you do this varies from browser to browser.

A few additional comments. First you seem to have the neowx-material skin
being run under the StandardReport report. This is not a problem as the
report name merely needs to be a unique (compared to other report names)
string. However, considering that WeeWX ships with a skin called Standard
that is run under a report named StandardReport you might find it less
confusing (especially if you need outside help in the future) to give the
report that runs the neowx-material skin a more descriptive name, eg
Neowx-MaterialReport.

The order of your enabled reports under [StdReport] in weewx.conf appears
to be SeasonsReport, FTP, StandardReport (which runs the neowx-material
skin). Again this runs without error, but it means you Seasons skin files
are generated, your files are uploaded by FTP then the neowx-material skin
files are generated. The result is that when the FTP report uploads your
files it uploads the just generated Seasons skin file, but it then uploads
the previously generated neowx-material skin files. In other words, on you
web server you will see the current Seasons skin files but your
neowx-material files will always be at least five minutes old. Under
[StdReport] the order of the report stanzas matters. I suspect you would be
better off changing the order of your enabled reports to SeasonsReport,
StandardReport,FTP.

Finally, your driver version is 0.4.2KW, I have no idea where you sourced
this driver from as I have never released such a version and have no idea
what modifications may have been made to the driver. The current Ecowitt
gateway (nee GW1000) driver is v0.6.0, so depending on your requirements
you might want source a more up to date version.

Gary