On Thursday 22 February 2024 at 00:57:58 UTC+10 Thomas Hackler wrote:

Do you mean that I should change this part in my weewx.conf:

[[StandardReport]]
skin = neowx-material

in

[Neowx-Material-Report]]
skin = neowx-material

Yes, the actual name is unimportant, but something descriptive will be
useful when reading logs etc in the future.(I note a missing '[', I am
guessing this is a copy/paste issue)

Weewx will have no problem that there is no entrance [[StandardReport]]
anymore ?

No problem at all. WeeWX has no particular requirements of report stanza
names other than within a given [StdReport] stanza the report names must be
unique. Convention is to give the report a meaningful name, usually
something that relates to the skin being used or purpose of the report.

the reason of the different driver version could be that I got this driver
from a german weather station forum and it is not a one from you.

https://www.pc-wetterstation.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10333

not all sensors where supported in the past and so this modified version
were made

No problem, I was merely pointing out that the version of the driver being
used appears to be based on the v0.4.2 driver, but the current driver
version is v0.6.0 (actually v0.6.1 as of yesterday). There have been a
number of bug fixes and new features introduced since v0.4.2, but knowing
nothing about v0.4.2KW I suggested that you might want to find a more
recent version from whatever source you wish.

I plan to install a complete new and clean system for my raspberry pi, then
I would go further with driver version 0.6.0
I hope that this cause no problems with the database and all the things

Unlikely to be any problems, though if extra sensors were added to v0.4.2KW
and they use a different naming convention/default mapping compared to the
same sensors in say v0.6.1 then there could be issues. It really depends on
what 'extras'  were added to v0.4.2KW.

Gary