Well FWIW the error appears to be for the optional crt extension so I’d
perhaps try disabling that and seeing if core weewx is ok. As always set
debug=1 and provide logs from weewx startup through two archive periods.

You could also try reinstalling the crt extension.  Back your /etc/weewx
tree up just in case,