Hi !
I'm using station  WS2910 and feeding weewxdatabase using  'Mike Rewitt -
Adding
a Ecowitt Data Source to WeeWX' .
I have extended this routine to handle all ecowitt entries.

Weewx need a driver to start so I cut down simulator driver to work as a
dummy driver (only simulating battery status).

I'm happy with how this is working, but I would like to rename my driver to
a name more proper to WS2910.
Need help to understand what I need to do ?
Regards
Staffan