Hi Folks

This
one:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005779642087.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.5.417c1802velQT0

Looking at integrating the sensor above into my Weewx setup.

The problem is how! As I do not (as in cannot ) code, even to save myself,
I am unsure how to do this.

Has anyone seen or written an extension / Driver for one of these units or
something similar that I can adapt?

I already have the RS485 converter on my Linux box and can read out the
data using mbpoll.

I am trying to learn Python but it is taking a very long time to drive
anything into this thick 61YO head! I just don't get it yet...

Any help gratefully received and welcomed!

Thanks

Jon