Hello,

Tabish Sarwar a écrit :

isnt it will be better that all the features (DSP support , codecs support , call features etc) regarding the classic phone and NG are summed up with respect to versions and place it over the website .so that rather than digging things for any new one that comes , the devloper can quickly finalize what he can get from the project and what else he can put into it .

Absolutely! The problem here is the lack of time from my side (since i'm the Wiki maintainer), and for others too. I'm busy doing other things right now, would you be interested in contributing a summary of functionnalities in the Wiki? If so, please join us on #openwengo on FreeNode so that we can chat about it.

Hope to chat with you soon!

All the best,

--
Julien Gilli
OpenWengo, the free and multiplatform VoIP client