Julien Gilli wrote on 19.01.2006 15:29:
I was talking about Wengo being a *standalone* XULRunner application.

Sure but we can consider, IMHO, that a Firefox extension is a big step towards a standalone XUL application able to run on top of XULRunner.

I really appreciate your positive way of portraying the current situation. :-)

My suggestion is to, initially, create a test version of Wengo using XULRunner. You can call it Wengo-X. ;-)

Wengo is the name of the main sponsor behind OpenWengo. The VoIP client is named WengoPhone,

Thanks for pointing that out.

so i'd change your suggestion to "WengoPhone-X". I think that we can find something that better suggest the XUL thing, but it's just my opinion. Comments welcome as usual!

It was probably a bad idea. It might be best to keep the name as simple as possible: WengoPhone.

--
Regards,

Peter Reaper

The browser you can trust:  http://www.GetFirefox.com