Tanguy Krotoff wrote:

Andreas Schneider wrote:

That's why I don't like that 3rd party source is in SVN. It should be
maintained by the osip developers and not by Wengo developers.

oSIP, eXosip, oRTP is really a totally different story, Vadim had its own reasons to do that: you can ask him if you want to know the whole story.

Well, to set the record stright, eXosip and oSip was forked because Wengo didn't agree to their author (Aymeric Moizard) policy of retaining copyright for all submissions.....

For my part, befor wengo contatced me i tried to make phApi part of eXosip and actually suicceede for a short period of time but due the above mentionned Wengo reticense i was unable to continue with this approach .

Vadim