Debian etch is about to freeze, so if you want some wengophone version
shipped with it we need to solve the license issue that prevent
wengophone to migrate to testing[1].

I've filled two bugreport about this issue(#995[2] and #994[3])

The other issue is that we link togheter OpenSSL and Qt (as i've
reported many times)

Now i need to known if i can remove the iLBC codec from the debian
package to solve #995[2] because it is the most important issue.

Regarding #994[3] i cannot known what is the correct copyright notice
so i need you to close this task ASAP.

The etch freeze will probably came after this weekend + 15, but 12
days is the time that a package need to enter testing, so we have very
little time.

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/361327
[2] http://dev.openwengo.org/trac/openwengo/trac.cgi/ticket/995
[3] http://dev.openwengo.org/trac/openwengo/trac.cgi/ticket/994

|    Marco Nenciarini    | Debian/GNU Linux Developer - Plug Member |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.prato.linux.it/~mnencia       |