Le Wed, 14 Feb 2007 23:20:37 +0100,
Andreas Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

> Andreas Schneider wrote:
> > Philippe BERNERY wrote:
> >> Zanfib put a comment today on Trac: it seems the problem has been
> >> fixed since the update of osip/eXosip. Anyone can confirm?
> >>

> > Hi Philippe,
> >
> > no I can't at the moment. It doesn't work for me here with latest
> > 2.1 svn, but it could be the company's firewall. I have to try it
> > at home tonight.
>
> I'm not able to connect to my wengo sip account with the latest
> wengophone 2.1 version. I've tried the precompiled i586 binary from
> the web page and it doesn't work too.
>
> Something is completely wrong.
>
>       -- andreas

Hi wengonautes,

I think your configuration isn't correctly setup because with svn
version 9734 I've this lines :

(debug) 08:58:03 void
SipAccount::setConnected(bool): XD_SIP_ _isConnected = 0 -> connected =
1
(debug) 08:58:03 void
UserProfile::loginStateChangedEventHandler(SipAccount&,
EnumSipLoginState::SipLoginState): XD_SIP_ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(debug) 08:58:03 virtual void
PhoneLine::setState(EnumPhoneLineState::PhoneLineState): line state
changed lineId=1 state=PhoneLineStateOk (debug) 08:58:03 void
UserProfile::loginStateChangedEventHandlerThreadSafe(SipAccount&,
EnumSipLoginState::SipLoginState): XD_SIP_ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(debug) 08:58:03 void
UserProfile::loginStateChangedEventHandlerThreadSafe(SipAccount&,
EnumSipLoginState::SipLoginState): XD_SIP_ CONNECTED (debug) 08:58:03
void PresenceHandler::connectedEventHandler(ConnectHandler&,
std::string): an account is connected, login=didierlink protocol=8

This lines show the connected state with a 64bits client on Gentoo Linux
amd64 ;)

Andreas maybe your firewall setup isn't "complete" at home too ??

Cheers

Didier

ps: my pseudo on trac is Zanfib ;)

--