On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 06:38:21PM +0100, Vadim Lebedev wrote:
> Ralf,
>
> I've fixed the spelling error (it should be
> *sip.chat.without.presence*)  and added the the item into config.xml

Ah, didn't notice the spelling error, sorry

> And  here it  appears  in advanced config as item nr 72
Works for me now too. But the config option does nothing.
Note that I don't have presence (config option for p2p presence still
doesn't work) so wengo thinks I don't have presence at all (not just
that my party is offline). With my earlier patch I can use the chat
button while with the setting of sip.chat.without.presence I can't.

I'm getting the feeling that my whole advanced config stuff isn't
working, (the dialog *is* working but it seems the values there aren't
used by wengo) any idea if this could be the case? That would explain
that sip.chat.without.presence and sip.p2p... isn't working for me.

Ralf
--
Dr. Ralf Schlatterbeck                  Tel:   +43/2243/26465-16
Open Source Consulting                  Fax:   +43/2243/26465-23