Hi:

When debuging Wengo and Qutecom in MS VS 2003 and 2005, I allways get this
message:

"Windows has triggered a breakpoint in hola.exe.
This may be due to a corruption of the heap, and indicates a bug in hola.exe or
any of the DLLs it has loaded.
The output window may have more diagnostic information"

AFAIR, in 2003 the message was different (I guess it was called an "exception").

When triggered, Qutecom stops debugging just like a breakpoint.

Does anybody now why this happens and how to avoid it?

J. Christopher Pereira
Area Informática
IMATRONIX S.A.
www.imatronix.com
(+56) (9) 8573 4518
(+56) (32) 2 76 80 77

It has removed 35011 spam emails to date.