I pinged Taurus.  He says he'll join the dev list.

The biggest remaining NR issue is the portrait of Abhai, one of the
hero characters.  Jetryl is working on it.  I believe the balancing
has been done; logic, maps, and storyline are good enough to ship.

Taurus also says he believes SoTBE is in good shape for mainline and
is willing for it to go there and to maintain it in mainline. So I'm
going to change targets once the cleanup after the NR merge is done,
from LoW to SoTBE.

I'd like to follow Ivanovic's suggestion of checking in candidate
mainline campaigns early and commit an upconverted SoTBE within
a few days.  However, I also don't want to constrain our release of
1.3.3 by having a campaign be visible that we may not think is ready
for prime time.

Therefore, see FR #9062.  It's mine, though I forgot to put my
email on it.  I expect the code change involved will be trivial.

Are we at last brought to such a humiliating and debasing degradation,
that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defence?  Where is the
difference between having our arms in our own possession and under our
own direction, and having them under the management of Congress?  If
our defence be the *real* object of having those arms, in whose hands
can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in
our own hands?
        -- Patrick Henry, speech of June 9 1788