After IRC discussion with several devs (including the release manager)
we've made a tentative decision to bring Son Of The Black Eye into
mainline next.  The campaign has Taurus as an active maintainer.

Tentative here equals "we're going to do it unless somebody raises
a substantive objection within the next day or so."  So if anybody
has a problem wit this, let's hear about it.

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice; moderation in the
pursuit of justice is no virtue."
        -- Barry Goldwater (actually written by Karl Hess)