According to the map meant to be shown at the end of Liberty, Relnan
and the survivors from two villages sail off to the three unnamed
islands off the Great Continent's west coast north of Alduin.  The
only directions he leaves Baldras are to keep going west when Baldras
reaches the coast, which is not just silly but geographically wrong --
Baldras would have to sail southwest.

The easiest way for Relnan to leave usable directions would be to name
the islands.   They do not currently have a name.  I propose that we
dub them "The Three Sisters".

To add these to the main map, I'll need a source for the font that was
used for the legends on it.  Sirp, jetryl, what was that?

Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there
be one, he must more approve the homage of reason, than that of
blindfolded fear.... Do not be frightened from this inquiry from any
fear of its consequences. If it ends in the belief that there is no
God, you will find incitements to virtue in the comfort and
pleasantness you feel in its exercise...
        -- Thomas Jefferson, in a 1787 letter to his nephew