Hello,

It seems like we've got a fair number of important bug fixes done in the 1.12
branch since 1.12.0 was tagged:

  https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/compare/1.12.0...1.12

The most important fix (commit 01c3d7c38dd4bdb8cc6b74a9aa1765517f54b4fd) was
already included in the final 1.12.0 Windows build uploaded to SF.net prior to
announcing, so it doesn't really count.

The question is, what fixes since then are considered important enough to
warrant a 1.12.1 release? The MAI and WML preprocessor & parser fixes seem
quite important to me. Are there any pending bugs in the tracker you feel
should be addressed before 1.12.1?

If we decide we want 1.12.1 now, I'd first like to see the Classic UI theme
from master backported to 1.12 by fabi or a volunteer, so we can string freeze
afterwards, then give it one week before tagging so translators can catch up
again. Right now, freezing on December 27 and tagging on January 3 seems like
a reasonable possibility. If Ivanovic is unavailable for this, I volunteer to
take care of the release process in its entirety myself.

Opinions?

--
Regards
  Ignacio R. Morelle <shadowm>