Hello,

As many people have undoubtedly noticed, WesCamp-i18n [1] has been
unmaintained for over a year.

    1: http://wiki.wesnoth.org/Wescamp

This is a very unfortunate situation that means that add-on translation stats
at gettext.wesnoth.org are no longer meaningful since the few add-ons that
have received translation updates since AI0867 stopped maintaining WesCamp-
i18n have done so through their own channels, which gettext.w.o can't know
about since it's currently set-up to pull from the WesCamp-i18n project.

So, I think it's time that we decide what to do about this. Namely, how can we
set up a WesCamp-i18n alternative (or gain control of the current org from
AI0867 and possibly Espreon) and who will maintain it, and what can we do to
avoid similar situations in the future.

(I'm not volunteering for this because I can't tend to translations and code
at the same time.)

--
Regards
  Ignacio R. Morelle <shadowm>