Hi,

This is just a heads up regarding src/filesystem.cpp, the legacy filesystem
API implementation (as opposed to filesystem_boost.cpp, which providers the
newer Boost-based implementation).

In order to reduce the amount of work required for dealing with filesystem API
FRs/bugs such as #23753 in the future, I'm going to delete the legacy
implementation from master, since it's no longer used either by CMake or
SCons, and I've been informed that the XCode project has already transitioned
to using the Boost implementation.

This implementation will remain available in 1.12, of course, primarily for
the OpenPandora port and other platforms where Boost.Filesystem isn't
available at the required version (such as Ubuntu precise), and also in order
to conform to stable branch policy.

--
Regards
  Ignacio R. Morelle <shadowm>