Re: rogers be serious to youself. to threatened people is acrime you should
understand that. just keep quite if you dont have good advise. be careful of
what you write. remains on record. if you want to go, you unsubscribe. majid.

________________________________
From: Rogers Anguzu <rang...@newvision.co.ug>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 5:06:33 AM
Subject: RE: [WestNileNet] Restrictions on postings

Dear Majid and Kadara,

If you will pay attention you will realize that you are the only two members
who have kept on posting absolutely rubbish to this forum.
I therefore suggest if members say your views are not welcome to the forum,
please understand and unsubscribe so we can all leave in peace and harmony.
Its okay if people don’t appreciate your contribution in something, just look
harder and you will find people who appreciate you, therefore shape up or ship
out!

Members are these two still welcome in this club? At least I still need George
Obitre, Amandua, and Ocatre in so if I have to choose, Majid and Kadara should
be the ones to leave the forum.
Don’t be bringing in that Human Rights crap, we at least I also have a right to
choose what information should I access – an for the record I take this
seriously
Members please let us have your voice on this issue and we put this matter to
rest.

Cheers.