Ma dripi Drani,
I feel your pain, the greatest damage this president and his government is
inflicting upon our country, and our region is the hatred amongst the
population that their actions are creating.Trying to elevate one group
against another or trying to play one county against another is a recipe for
violence. The myopic and desperate people who follow him are just equally
corrupt in mind and heartless. We must stand firm and know that blood is
thinker than water. However much the people are manipulated, there will come
a time when the manipulated people will surely realize that it was not
anything in their interest. Some of these politicians used to buy people
with meat so that they can be voted, and this time they are using the
district to deceive people about bringing services nearer to the people. It
will not be long before people find out that the district can not make them
have a better life or improve their lives. Take heed my brother this will
come to pass. We must not let these people break our resilience of unity as
a people.

Vasco Oguzua