From: Emmanuel Mike Matua Odravu <emmot...@gmail.com>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Wed, 16 March, 2011 2:40:41
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Mass experiements in Uganda - Testing diseases in
West Nile district in Uganda

Dear all,

Am sorry to drag you back to what was discussed and possibly disposed
of way back in January if not December just because I came across the
case of Guatemala who are suing US for infecting their natives with
Syphilis and Gonorrhea. If you can find time read the following links
for more details:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11457552
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-12739793
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11454789

My only cry is only if we had the political will may be something
would be done about our situation.

sorry for wasting your time.

moe