May the souls of the deceased rest in eternal peace.
Milburga

________________________________
From: Kiggundu Mukasa <kiggu...@kym.net>
To: Carmello Draga <cadraga2...@yahoo.com>; A Virtual Network for friends of
West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Death Announcement

May her soul rest in eternal peace

Kiggundu

On Mar 7, 2012, at 9:43 AM, Carmello Draga wrote:

Dear members,Peter Odama one of our members lost his dear wife in the Kuluva
accidents where many of our people passed on when the truck they were
travelling  in fell into water,well the details of the water body and the
official total number of people dead is still scanty,however 26  are confirmed
dead and amoung them is the dear wife of Peter Odama.More bodies are still
being recovered from the water.For any direct condolesnce message to him you
may reach on 0772-067923.May their souls rest in eternal
>WestNileNet mailing list
>WestNileNet@kym.net
>
>WestNileNet is generously hosted by INFOCOM http://www.infocom.co.ug/
>
>All Archives can be found at http://www.mail-archive.com/westnilenet@kym.net/
>
>The above comments and data are owned by whoever posted them (including
>attachments if any). The List's Host is not responsible for them in any way.

-- Acta Virum Probant --