Dear all,

I recently circulated a form to be filled by those who have PDWs in their
villages, no one bothers to fill, we have already got over 475 assessed and
registered from Arua and Maracha districts and we are receiving the first
batch of new wheel chairs next month.

Am sure we have more PWDs in the community or they have already got the
same support from other organisation, that will be great. Contact us on
ww.worldactionfund.org

Peter