Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: Peter Odama
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 9:50 AM
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile
Reply To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile
Subject: [WestNileNet] Wheel Chiars

Dear all,

I recently circulated a form to be filled by those who have PDWs in their villages, no one bothers to fill, we have already got over 475 assessed and registered from Arua and Maracha districts and we are receiving the first batch of new wheel chairs next month.

Am sure we have more PWDs in the community or they have already got the same support from other organisation, that will be great. Contact us on ww.worldactionfund.org

Peter