I was told by a close confidant that there may be an influx of Canadian and
other western women into the West Nile and Karamoja regions of Uganda.

This was after the women recently watched the video footage of a 2014
parliamentary debate (see link to you tube video below):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8ZX7EoOaz4

Sources have also disclosed that many southern and western women will also
be flocking to the North in greater numbers.

We therefore advise business minded people of wet nile to construct hotels,
motels and sleeping places to cater for the tourist onslaught.

Enjoy...LOOOOOOOOL