Hehehe... Alungase Amori...that sounds really great. We can put your offer for accommodation on Airbnb Koboko/ west nile.

Also, you may wish to inform the Koboko/West Nile Tourism‎ Boards to start advertising in Europe, specifically Germany, whose ladies are known to flock the west African nation of Senegal for decades in search of the real "goods"!

We also want to encourage local tourism so please we should advertise widely in southern and western uganda that the "goods " are now available in west nile. Years ago, Acholi was heavily favoured by southern and western uganda women but now west nile has a competitive advantage - thanks to the war in south Sudan! Who says there isn't any "blessing" in war...

Tourism in Salia Musala, Koboko,  west nile  are the issues that our YOUTHFUL Minister‎ Evelyn Anite should be handling in her capacity as minister of state for investment NOT life time presidency! (as an aside did you realise how quickly Koboko youth are now blaming the "elders" for the misadventures of one of their own "Evelyn Anite" who is technically a youth for two more years)?

Koboko, Kakwa and west nile would support, rally and carry Anite on their heads from Oraba to Parliament in Kampala if she proposed:

1) offering automatic Ugandan citizenship to all South Sudanese men currently in Uganda; and
2) ‎ annexing South Sudan as part of Uganda

so that the resources these people are endowed with that may entice the foreign ladies away from west nile into south Sudan remain local!

As for me, I will be supporting  candidates who will focus on marketing Koboko / West Nile as a tourist mecca for overseas, eastern Africa and southern and western ugandan ladies (LOOL)

‎Best..

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.