Hi,

I mirrored a website to my computer using:
wget -k -r -tinf -np URL

Later I noticed that some of the files were missing. So I decided to run:
wget -k -r -tinf -nc -np URL
Which in my opion should do the job of looking at alle pages and retrieving
image files as needed. However, this only works, if wget did not have to move
to a different directory, i.e. only images in the directory the starting page
is in were downloaded. All images from subdirectories were not.
I am using wget 1.5.3 on SuSE Linux 7.1, the files are written to a FAT
filesystem (this causes utime-change errors).

Sebastian
--
Sebastian Boßung - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                http://www.bossung.org