Hi again,

I am now using wget 1.6 with -p. Seems to work, also I won't be able to tell
for sure before tomorrow moring :-). I also noticed that the server is
usually pretty fast, but appears to "hang" from time to time (webbrowser
timing out). This might have been a problem on the first run, but I didn't
scroll back the whole console. Does wget maintain an error-log file?

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Boßung - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                http://www.bossung.org