Hi Jens and Chad,

Using this or the links from the wget page, I consistently get only 35K of
the zip file and of course this is not a valid zip file.

I've had this problem now for several days, maybe a week or more.

Don't know what other information would help diagnose the source of the
problem.

Rick

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Jens [iso-8859-1] Rösner wrote:

> Hi Chad!
>
> Strange, it works for me with this link
> http://space.tin.it/computer/hherold/wget20010605-17b.zip
> the old binary "1.6" is not availabe.
> If you cannot download it (have you tried with wGet? :),
> I can mail it to you, or if more people have the problem, add it
> temporarily to my site.
>
> CU
> Jens
>
> (w)get wGetGUI v0.4 at
> http://www.jensroesner.de/wgetgui
>
> >         I'm still unable to download wget binary from
> > http://space.tin.it/computer/hherold/ for either 1.6 or 1.7 .  Anyone have a
> > good link?

Rick Palazola
Scientific Software Engineer
Mutant Mouse Informatics Coordinating Center
Project Site: http://www.jax.org/mmrc/icc/index.html
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: 207-288-6440
The Jackson Laboratory