No problem for me.

I'm extremely low on time these days, but I'll move that page (again,
sigh) somewhere else asap.
Suggestions for good free webservers are welcome, I'm familiar with
geocities only, but I'd rather not return there - this was the second
time they suspended that tiny single page site for "remote loading",
although I'm 100% sure there hasn't been any file not referenced from
the local html.

Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A.            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Via Ferretto, 1            ph  x39-041-5907073