VC++ has it
Generates a pseudorandom number.

Routine Required Header
rand <stdlib.h>

int rand( void );
Libraries
All versions of the C run-time libraries.

Return Values
rand returns a pseudorandom number, as described above. There is no
error return.

Remarks
The rand function returns a pseudorandom integer in the range 0 to
RAND_MAX. Use the srand function to seed the pseudorandom-number
generator before calling rand.
Regards
Bharath