[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>>Csaba Raduly's patch would break Wget because it doesn't suppose the
>>"chunked" transfer-encoding.  Also, its understanding of persistent
>>connection might not be compliant with HTTP/1.1.
>
> IT WAS A JOKE !

I know that.  But someone not acquainted with HTTP might not
understand why the patch doesn't work, especially with Wget seemingly
using a lot of HTTP/1.1 features.  That is why I felt compelled to
explain the joke, despite what experience taught me about explaining
jokes.  :-)

> Serves me right. I need to put bigger smilies :-(

Don't worry; jokes without smilies are usually the best ones.