Hi all folks,

RH8.0
wget-1.8.2-5
============

I just join this list.  I encountered problem in using following syntax
$ wget --no-parent
http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/3174/1
$ wget --no-parent
http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/3174/1/
$ wget http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/3174/1
$ wget -r --no-parent
http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/3174/1
$ wget -r --no-parent
http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/3174/1/
$ wget -Sr --no-parent
http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/3174/1
etc.

to download
http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/3174/1
(Linux Partition HOWTO which consists several pages) for off-line
browsing.

Either only index.html or all files downloaded.  Starting the 1st page
was without problem.  But clicking "Next: Section 1: Introduction" etc.
link to 2nd page, following warning popup

*******
Unable to run the command specified. The file or directory
file:/linuxplanet/tutorials/3174/1/ does not exist.
*******

Kindly advise what will be the correct syntax to download all pages of
an Article/URL for off-line browsing.

I could not find answer from "man wget" and from examples on following
link as well

http://www.lns.cornell.edu/public/COMP/info/wget/wget_7.html

Where can I find a comprehensive examples of wget application?

Thanks in advance.

B.Regards
Stephen Liu

To Get Your Own iCareHK.com Email Address?  Go To www.iCareHK.com.