On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, Jeremy Reeve wrote:

> I've written a trivial patch to implement the --disable-dns-cache feature
> as described in the TODO contained in the CVS tree.  I need to write the
> Changelog entry which I'll do and post to the patches list ASAP.

you should probably not bother writing it. from the PATCHES file included
in the wget distribution:

** ChangeLog policy.
--------------------

Each patch should be accompanied by an update to the appropriate
ChangeLog file.  Please don't mail patches to ChangeLog because they
have an extremely high rate of failure; just mail us the new part of
the ChangeLog you added.  Patches without a ChangeLog entry will be
accepted, but this creates additional work for the maintainers, so
please do write the ChangeLog entries.

Guidelines for writing ChangeLog entries are also governed by the GNU
coding standards, under the "Change Logs" section.

--
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem...

Mauro Tortonesi                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Deep Space 6 - IPv6 with Linux  http://www.deepspace6.net
Ferrara Linux User Group        http://www.ferrara.linux.it