Thanks!

A warning message would be nice when for not so obvious reasons wget doesn't behave as one would expect.

I don't know if there are other tags that could change wget's behavior (like -r and meta name="robots" do), but if they happen it would be useful to have a message.

Thanks again!

Aaron S. Hawley wrote:

The HTML of those pages contains the meta-tag

and Wget listened, and only downloaded the first page.

Perhaps Wget should give a warning message that the file contained a
meta-robots tag, so that people aren't quite so dumb-founded.

/a