Hi Hrvoje :)

 * Hrvoje Niksic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> dixit:
> >     connect_timeout=60
> >     dns_timeout=0
> >     read_timeout=600
> >     timeout=0
> >
> > Notice the last line. Will does that mean that *all* timeouts are
> > disabled,
> Yes.  The "timeout" option is a shortcut for specifying all the other
> options.

    What I mean is: if I don't specify 'timeout' in my wgetrc it has
the default value ('900', AFAIK), but it is ignored? It shouldn't,
IMHO, it's a weird behaviour, that way I cannot specify commands in
my wgetrc with their default values and have the default behaviour
(if I put timeout=900 then *all* timeouts are 900, no matter if I set
dns_timeout to '0' in wgetrc). I'm afraid I'm missing something...

> > This links with my other question: I want to put *all* wgetrc
> > commands in my wgetrc file, with their defaults if I haven't change
> > them, just for reference (is easier for me). The problem is that I
> > don't know what are the defaults of some entries, or even if I can
> > put things like 'accept=', without a value, in the rc file. Could
> > you help me on this?
> I think you should be able to use `accept='.  As for the defaults,
> take a look at the defaults() function in src/init.c.

    Thanks a lot :)))

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736