I am trying to use wget to spider our company web site to be able to save
copies of the site periodically.

We moved from web based authentication to form based last year and I can't
figure out how to get wget to get past the authenication. Most of our
content is behind the authentication.

If wget won't work for my last, any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Imelda Bettinger
IT eTechnology
AMVESCAP PLC
* 713.214.4669 Direct
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confidentiality Note:  The information contained in this message, and any attachments,
may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  It is intended solely for the
person or entity to which it is addressed.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please